First Aid Courses
HOW TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND SAVE A LIFE
What Is The Course?
The course is: Emergency First Aid – FAA Level 3
Duration: 1 Day
This complies to requirements of the regulatory body for First Aid: The Health and Safety Executive (HSE).
This course enables the participant to have the skills and knowledge to be an Emergency First Aider that can provide treatment to their casualties in a prompt, safe and effective manner.
The Main Elements Covered Are:
• Responsibilities and reporting
• Assessment of the situation
• Dealing with an unresponsive casualty
• Using an AED (Automatic External Defibrillator)
• Minor injuries
• Basic hygiene in First Aid
• Bleeding control
Taking bookings for January and February.
Please call to enquire: 07999 000110
Or alternatively send us a contact form with your details and enquiry.
Now Booking For:
- 15th January (Bushey Site)
- 24th January (Bushey Site)
Please contact for other available dates:
Download Information and Booking Form